Water Heaters Come in Many Types and Capacities
Schoenwalder Plumbing provides professional water heater sales, installation and services in Waukesha Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Lake Country and surrounding areas.
Select the Style and Size That Fits Your Demands
- Fuel type – Your location may limit your choice, but when there are options some types are more efficient than others. Typically, your choices in the Waukesha Wisconsin region will be natural gas, propane, electricity of solar power.
- Size – Size is critical to provide a household with enough hot water to maximize efficiency and meet the demands. Consider extra demand as your family grows – teenagers use more water! And if remodeling plans include a spa tub, expanded showers or a new bathroom, your existing water heater may not be up to the challenge.
- Energy Efficiency – Efficiency and operating cost go hand in hand. While a highly rated, large capacity water heater may have a larger initial cost, it may reclaim the outlay with monthly savings. Work with your Schoenwalder professional to select the most efficient unit for your needs.
- Costs – There’s the cost of the unit now, the cost of daily operation and the cost of replacement or repairs in the future. Less efficient designs have lower initial costs but may have higher operating costs and need repair or replacement sooner.
Fuel Options for Water Heaters in Waukesha Wisconsin
There are two commonly used fuel or power sources to heat water in this area:
- Electricity – Readily available it works well for conventional storage water heaters, tankless or demand-type water heaters and heat pump water heaters.
- Natural gas – Also readily available in most of the region, it is a prime source of power for conventional storage and tankless water heaters
- Propane – This is another excellent option, especially in rural areas away from natural gas sources. Excellent for conventional storage and tankless water heaters
Another energy-efficient option is Solar Power. Solar Power-fueled water heaters are growing in popularity and Schoewalder is a leader in the field.
Schoenwalder’s extensive lineup includes conventional tank-type water heaters, tankless water heaters, solar water heating systems plus replacement parts and accessories for all types and brands. Schoenwalder Plumbing is your one-stop solutions provider. Every product is tested and certified by independent testing facilities to comply with all local, State and Federal standards.
Schoenwalder Plumbing prides itself on having a team of factory trained service providers for Rheem and A.O. Smith Water Heaters.
Prevent Costly Repairs With Water Heater De-Scaling Services for Tankless Water Heaters
Hard water is a fact of life in Wisconsin. Water in many areas of Waukesha County is so hard it’s a challenge to maintain peak heating efficiency. To help homeowners in the Waukesha area get the longest life from their water heaters, we offer routine de-scaling services to remove efficiency-robbing mineral build-up. Regular de-scaling can lengthen the life a unit and save money in the process.
The service is available for the following types of tankless water heaters:
- Chimney vent
- Power vent
Make Schoenwalder Plumbing your go-to resource traditional and tankless water heaters in Waukesha Wisconsin.