Bathroom remodeling is often the first project homeowners consider to meet the evolving needs of their family.
Every family goes through changes. Usage patterns are distinct for young families, families with older children and empty nesters. The same is true for every room in your home.
Sometimes, a new home is an answer for evolving needs. This is especially true when relocating is right for your family, whether it is driven by a new school district or location next to the golf course you will use daily in retirement.
With bathroom remodeling projects we are involved in, however, families have decided to adjust their bathroom design to fit their needs. Their bath remodel starts with a wish list of what their new bathroom design should include.
Bathroom remodeling can be a large project, or a small one. The wish list actually represents a number of small bathroom remodeling projects that can be combined to represent a larger, more comprehensive project. A variation or two of the present bathroom design can transform the character of the room. The list below highlights small projects to get the bathroom remodeling process started. Consider the following –
• A new tile with a new pattern
• A new vanity
• A vanity with different heights if needed
• A dedicated make-up counter
• Mirror(s) reflecting your character as well as your image
• Fixtures that make a statement (i.e. towel bars, robe hooks)
• Lighting for tasks and accents
• New counter-tops – granite is more affordable than ever
• Add double sinks if there is room
• Add a tiled tub or shower surround
• Make your tub area a walk in shower
• For accessibility – install a step in tub
• Include hand grabs in your bath remodel
• In Waukesha WI heated tile floors are a treat
• For relaxation add a jetted tub
Bathroom Remodeling Made Easy In Waukesha WI
The Reality is, whether you have lived in your house a long time or recently moved in, there are usually changes that will improve function and make your bathroom design better for daily activities.
Knowing When Bathroom Remodeling Options Are Best In Waukesha WI
Bathroom remodeling can include many different changes. And, the thought of those changes can be a daunting challenge. Whether you are considering a complete tear out and rebuild, or smaller projects that can have a big impact. Sometimes the first decision in a bathroom remodeling project is staying in your home. Think of the following factors where you live. If these are true, bathroom remodeling is probably a better choice than looking for as new location.
• You love your neighborhood
• You love your neighbors
• You like the schools
• You like the parks
• You like the location of your home
• You like your home’s general floorplan
• In terms of bathroom remodeling, your bathroom isn’t perfect, but it’s not bad
If these items confirm you like where you are living, then let’s start talking about your bathroom design and the extent of your bath remodel!
Planning Your Bath Remodel
Schoenwalder Plumbing has a remodeling planning checklists designed to help you organize your bath remodel project. Having dealt with many bathroom remodeling projects, we look forward to helping create a list of bathroom design ideas with you. We can help your bath remodel fit your needs. As always, our goal is to deliver great value.
Schoenwalder Plumbing provides bathroom remodeling services to Waukesha WI and Lake Country , including Hartland, Delafield, Pewaukee, Brookfield, Elm Grove, New Berlin, Oconomowoc and Dousman.
Please call us at (262) 542-7908 or email us and our professional team will help you with your bathroom design and professionally manage your bathroom remodeling project.